HPC Systems Engineer (m/w/d) APPLY NOW
DE - Frankfurt a.M
This is what you can expect from us.
- Go-to expert for questions in our product development team
- Design and development of innovative approaches for high-performance computing and parallel computing on hardware accelerators
- Contribute to the design and implementation of solutions to common performance problems
- Benchmark machine learning algorithms and identify bottlenecks and fix them in our rapidly evolving data centers
- Integration of new deep learning algorithms into our product and improvement of existing approaches
- Optimize custom cores for GPU (XLA, etc.)
What you should bring with you.
- Ideally, a master's degree or doctorate in computer science or a similar subject
- Interest in AI and solid knowledge of AI algorithms
- Enthusiasm for GPU/HPC computing
- Professional experience in an agile environment
- Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken, knowledge of German is an advantage
- Enjoyment of working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Entrepreneurial thinking, hands-on mentality and the will to succeed
Your technical skills
- Experience with distributed multi-host systems
- Experience with parallel programming and high-performance computing
- Experience with programming on GPUs (CUDA, Rocm)
- Experience with NVIDIA NCCL, Rancher, Apache Ray
- Experience with a programming language such as Python
- In-depth experience with Git
- With us, you can take HPC infrastructure to the next level: from new, sustainable construction methods for data centers and cooling concepts to PaaS and SaaS layers for accelerated compute.
- Your approaches count: in official exchange formats or spontaneously at the coffee machine. At Blockmine, it's the best idea that counts – not the hierarchy. We look forward to your input!
- You make the difference in the company: Unlike in established corporations, at Blockmine you will really help shape things. From the implementation of new departments to the optimization of processes and culture.
- Home (Office) Facts: Work in our modern office in the heart of Frankfurt or Frankfurt. Ulm or flexibly from home.
||| DE - Frankfurt a.M||||||||| shM-3UThbBBSWAF2||| FULL_TIME||| USD||| HOUR||| single|||||||||||| false