HPC Systems Engineer (m/w/d) APPLY NOW
That's what you can expect from us.
- Go-to expert for questions on our product development team
- Design and development of innovative approaches for high-performance computing and parallel computing on hardware accelerators
- Contribute to the design and implementation of solutions to common performance problems
- Benchmarking machine learning algorithms and identifying and resolving bottlenecks in our rapidly evolving data centers
- Integrating new deep learning algorithms into our product and improving existing approaches
- Optimizing custom cores for GPU (XLA, etc.)
You should bring that with you.
- Ideally a master's degree or doctorate in computer science or a similar subject
- Interest in AI and solid knowledge of AI algorithms
- Enthusiasm for GPU/HPC computing
- Professional experience in an agile environment
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English, knowledge of German is an advantage
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Entrepreneurial thinking, hands-on mentality and will to succeed
Your technical skills
- Experience with distributed multi-host systems
- Experience with parallel programming and high-performance computing
- Experience with programming on GPUs (CUDA, Rocm)
- Experience with NVIDIA NCCL, Rancher, Apache Ray
- Experience with a programming language such as Python
- Solid experience with Git
- With us you think HPC infrastructure further: From new, sustainable construction methods for data centers to cooling concepts to PaaS and SaaS layers for accelerated compute.
- Your approaches count: in official exchange formats or spontaneously at the coffee machine. At Blockmine, the best idea counts - not the hierarchy. We look forward to your input!
- You make the difference in the company: Unlike in established corporations, at Blockmine you will really help shape things. From implementing new departments to optimizing processes and culture.
- Home (office) facts: Work in our modern office in the heart of Frankfurt or Ulm or flexibly from home.
|||DE - Frankfurt a.M|||||||||shM-3UThbBBSWAF2|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false